This attractive ProSelect® Slow Feed Bowl
showcases both ProSelect Slow Feeder Bowls and
ProSelect Control Bowls®.
- Made of sturdy cardboard, this display will help increase
your dog bowl sales
- Both dog bowls have been veterinarian tested and
recommended to promote digestion and prevent bloating
: Sturdy cardboard
: 69"H x 30"W x 15"D
Individual Shelf and Base Assembly
- Shelves (6)—3 left side and 3 right side
- Base (1)
- Main Frame (1)
- Center Divide Panel (1)
- Skirt Panel (1)
- Metal Cross Bar (4)
- Plastic Clip (12)
- Plastic Nut/Bolt Set (2 sets)
- Place shelf on a flat surface with inside surface facing
- Fold up sidewalls, and fold flaps inward.
- Fold up front wall, fold flaps inward to reinforce
corners, fold front wall up and over the flaps, and secure
tabs into corresponding grooves.
- Follow same step for back wall.
- Fold down the half-round tabs on all of the shelves to
- Pre-assemble all 6 shelves and the base before putting
the unit together.
- Assemble the base and place on the ground.
- Open main frame side walls to form a U shape then insert
the vertical center divide panel into the main frame using
: Place the framework into the assembled
: Assemble the skirt panel and position
into the base on the left side of the unit (as shown).
- Locate the 2 sets of plastic threaded nuts and
- Position the header card into place, aligning the 4
- • Put the threaded nuts into the hole from the front, and
secure with the plastic nut from the back.
- • Repeat for the remaining set of holes.
- Insert each of the 4 metal cross bars into the pre-cut
slots on the side walls.
- Select the top left and top right selves from the parts
- Position the top left and top right-sided shelves into
place first, guiding the half-round tabs into the pre-cut
slots in the back of the main frame.
- Do the same for the remaining shelves, making sure to
position the left and right shelves on the appropriate
- Position the entire unit so you have access to the back
- Locate the white plastic tabs included with the
- Fold down each half-round cardboard tab
- Slide the long side of the plastic tab into the visible
slot created by folding down the tab
- Push the plastic tab downward in order to secure the
half-round tab in place.
: Slide final assembly into the desired