Our versatile Master Equipment™ FlashDry Control
Stand Dryer functions as both a stand dryer and a
force air canister dryer.
- Comes with these accessories: Stand, hands-free rigid
arm, flexible hose, and two nozzles
- User-friendly buttons surround an LCD screen that
displays everything from the air output setting to the heat
- The LCD screen also includes an "hours used indicator" to
help users know when to perform maintenance on the unit
- Choose heat or no-heat option with just the touch of a
- Can be used as a canister or stand dryer
Features a tip-resistant, 4-wheeled base for added stability in
use and when moving around the shop.
- Air Volume: 83.56 CFM
- Air Speed: 6181.027 FPM
- Heat: up to 141.8 degrees F
- Motor: 2.4 HP
- Amps: 16A
- Watts: 1820W
- Volts: 110V
- Weight: 9 lbs
: Metal and plastic
Canister: 14"L x 7"W x 6½"H
Stand: 27½"D x 35"W x 60" H
: Wipe down body of dryer with a damp
cloth, clean filters free of hair and debris daily, and change
carbon brushes when indicated.
Assembly Instructions for TP2402 ME™ FlashDry Control Stand
Four rounded screws (Part J) are
used to attach feet to the dryer, and are in place on the
underside of the dryer body. Remove feet with their screws, sit
dryer on stand bracket, and reattach feet to hold
dryer in place on stand. There is also a change to the
large square washer (Part H) and
square-headed bolt (Part I) used to mount post on
base. As of Fall 2011 Parts H and I are attached to the lower
end of Bottom Pole (Part A). There is no longer any bag of
hardware shipped with the dryer. All hardware parts are in
place where they should be used.
Tools Required (Not Included)
FlashDry Stand Dryer Operating
- Assemble the base by interlocking the two base bars
- Holding the two interlocked base bars together, carefully
turn base upside down. Place the large round washer plate (B)
at the intersection of the two base bars, aligning the holes.
Next, place the lock washer (C) on the twist bolt (D). Insert
the large twist bolt into the aligned holes. (Parts B, C, and
D are attached to the bottom of Part A Bottom
- Holding the base bars together, turn the base rightside
up. Be sure the large twist bolt is visible.
- Screw the bottom pole (E) onto the large twist bolt. The
end of the bottom pole with the large flat round plate is the
end that screws onto the base.
- Use a wrench (not included) to tighten the large twist
- Insert the top pole (F) into the bottom pole. Secure the
two poles together at desired height by tightening the knob
on the side of the bottom pole.
- Attach the dryer body (G) to the metal frame on the top
pole using the four rounded screws with rubber feet (H).
(Part H – 4 screws – are screwed into the bottom feet of the
dryer.) Use a Phillips screwdriver to tighten the
- Attach the hose (I) to the dryer by pulling the plastic
neck clasp away from the hose and pressing the hose firmly
against the dryer body. Then release the plastic neck
- The concentrator nozzles (J) fit directly onto the end of
- To use the hands-free nozzle (K), remove the hose and
attach the hands-free nozzle by using the plastic neck clasp
as shown in step 8.
- Use this dryer with 110/120-volt electrical systems. Do
not exceed the capacity of the circuit the dryer is being
- Turn the dryer on by activating the on/off power
- Select the heat setting: I (low), II (high), or neutral
- Turn the air speed control knob to set the desired
- When operating the dryer, take care not to blow air
directly into pet's eyes, ears, or other sensitive areas or
- Do not leave pet unattended while using this or any
- Before shutting dryer off, turn the air speed control
knob to the lowest setting. This will extend the life of the
machine by reducing stress on the motor during startup.
- Do not insert any pins or metal objects into the workings
of the machine. This can result in electric shock or cause
the machine to short-circuit.
- Do not block or obstruct the filter or diffuser. Clean
the air intake regularly and keep it unblocked. Do not allow
water to be drawn into the air intake.
- Take care to protect the dryer housing from shock or
- Carbon brushes must be changed every 600 to 700 hours of
- Please clean the sponge filters on a regular basis by
washing them or blowing air through them. Be sure to let the
filters dry before reinstalling.
- Keep the surface of the dryer clean and dry. Use a dry
and soft cloth to clean the surface.
- For stubborn stains and dirt, moisten the cloth with a
mild detergent. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaning
: To reduce the risk of fire,
electric shock, or injury to person when using your appliance,
please follow these basic safety precautions.
- Read ALL instructions before using this appliance.
- Use this dryer ONLY for its intended purpose for drying
dogs and cats.
- Never unplug the dryer by pulling on the power cord.
Always grasp the plug firmly and pull straight out from the
- To protect against electrical hazards, do not immerse the
dryer in water or any liquid, nor allow water to be drawn
into the air intake.
- Do not operate the dryer in the presence of explosive
- Closely supervise children when the dryer is in use.
- Unplug the dryer before cleaning, before making any
repairs, or when the dryer is not in use.
- This dryer should be connected to a grounded power outlet
with the proper electrical supply. Please see the operating
- Repair or replace any loose or worn parts
- Do not operate the dryer when parts are missing or
- Do not use the dryer outdoors.
- Do not operate the dryer if it is damaged or
malfunctioning in any way. Contact PetEdge Customer Service
- Avoid contact with hot surfaces.
- Do not wrap cord around motor enclosure. Continuous heat
from the motor may damage the cord insulation and cause
: This item is not eligible for free or